Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This one's for Hannah


playing in the snow

just hanging out

taking alittle snooze




would I do anything bad?

Well, Hannah has just reminded us that we need to add a newer blog. Sorry. Time just gets away from us sometimes and before we know it, it's been about 2-3 month's since we've last blogged.

Right now we are busy cleaning b/c we have the whole church over tomorrow night after we carol for food and fellowship. I just love Christmas! May we reflect on all that God has done for us this year. He has done so much for me that I would be writing all night to just explain to you how God has protected me so many times this past year.


We have also been chasing a little boy who knows the meaning of the word no but refuses to obey it. It seems as if you get one area clean and he's destroyed it the moment you turn your head. But what would you do without him?

No comments: