Thursday, August 14, 2008

All is well


Everything is OK again. I reunited with Tabby and Josiah last Thursday. We spent the weekend at her parents and then I preached at her home church Sun eve. We have been really busy this week with Camargo Church Camp. I believe things are really going to be busy with filling in for other pastors so that they can take vacation and take care of other business. I will actually be at my home church this weekend but the following weekend we have been asked to go to Anderson,IN and preach at the Bible Holiness Church. All this traveling can really take a toll but we enjoy it.

We have also been enjoying the fruits of our labors from our garden. The tomatoes are finally ripening and the peppers are coming out full force. Soon we will have watermelon and cantaloupe. Yummy! We also have a family reunion coming up the end of this month. Lots of prep goes into it. There are many times 80 or more in attendance. It will be a lot of fun. So if I don't get a chance to post soon please forgive me. I like to do it. But finding the time is difficult.

No comments: