Monday, August 25, 2008

My Son, My Son!!!

You have never seen a child with more mischievous looks then my son. He seems to have that cat that just ate the canary look many times throughout the day. Here are a few examples.






Hmmm. With this hammer I can smack daddy on the head or knock dents into the coffee table. Decisions decisions.








It wasn't me. I know it looks like I did it, but would a face this sweet do anything bad?












That mess? That was there when I came in... Honest!












Here kitty kitty... I just want to bite your ear.













I know that's dirt on my face but I don't know how it got there.












I have now learned that I can open drawers. There are so many things that mommy and daddy don't want me to have in here. Let's see how fast they come and get me.

2 comments:

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

Your little guy is so cute. I love the pics.

erky said...

Auntie Erky is gonna get ya if you don't stop telling stories on my little guy!